The DC Power Group meeting will be held at the Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center. It is on Lake Michigan and offers many activities from golf, hiking, restaurants, shopping, water park on site, outdoor activities, etc.
Date: August 24-26, 2021
Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center
725 Blue Harbor Dr
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Regular Room $185
Room types are King, Family, and Family Fireplace Suites. There is a $9.99/night resort fee on each room which covers internet, USA Today Newspaper, in room coffee, and access to fitness center.
There is a Spa on site and our group gets a 20% discount on all spa services (not on products).
Milwaukee airport is 65 miles, Green Bay Airport is 68 miles, and Chicago O’Hare is 133 miles.
Hotel Information: Blue Harbor Resort
Reservations can be made by calling 866-701-2583. Please be sure you mention your reservation is for the DC power Group number 7B24FZ so we get credit for it against our room commitment. If you go online to make your reservation the instructions are below
- Go to Blue Harbor Resort
- Scroll down to the Book Now portion
- Enter your desired Arrival and Departure Dates and enter 7B24FZ in Group Code box
- Click Check Availability
- On the next screen you will confirm that your imputed information is correct and click search
- Rates will not include tax and fees
Our meeting format is below and is the same as last year.
Vendors are invited to attend the sessions noted beginning Wednesday evening.
- Tuesday 8/24, 10:00 – 12:00: Board Meeting
- Tuesday 8/24, 2:00 – 5:00: General Membership meeting with only DC Power Group members to discuss business situations and share ideas
- Wednesday 8/25, 8:00 – 5:00: Full day meeting with only DC Power Group members to discuss business situations and share ideas
- Wednesday 8/25 evening: Cocktail welcome reception (vendors welcome, registration form required)
- Thursday 8/26, 8:00 to 5:00: Keynote presentations and supplier presentations (vendors welcome)
- Thursday 8/26 evening: Supplier trade show and group dinner (vendors welcome)
Your DC Power Group Board and myself look forward to seeing you all there.